AIIMS, Rishikesh recruitment of Professor post - Apply Online
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of new AIIMS and apex healthcare being established by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under Pradhan Mantri Swastya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with aim of correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level healthcare in country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
Post Date - 26-09-20
Total Number of Vacancy - 24
- General & OBC (Male) Rs.3,000/-
- General & OBC (Female) Rs.1,000/-
- SC/ ST Rs.500/-
- OPH Rs.200/-
- Fees shall be paid through online application portal only. Fee once remitted will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- Applications are invited from Indian Nationals in prescribed form through online mode only for various faculty posts in AIIMS Rishikesh. Link for online application portal is available at institute website.
- On-line filling up of application form will start on 25/09/2020 (10:00 AM) and will automatically close on 31/12/2020 (23:59 hrs).
- No Documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them, along with proof of payment (a Copy of online payment receipt) for their record.
Note- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill form separately through On-line mode only.
- Faculty Post: Age limit not exceeding 58 years for Professor.
Experience for faculty posts (as on last date of submission of online application form i.e. 31/12/2020): (For teaching experience only experience of MCI recognized medical college will be considered. Experience of Dental / Physiotherapy / Nursing College will not be accepted.)
For Medical Candidates: Fourteen years teaching and/or research experience in recognized institution in subject specialty after obtaining of M.D./M.S. or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Or Twelve years teaching and/or research experience in recognized institution in subject specialty after obtaining of M.Ch./D.M. (2 years or 5 years course recognized after MBBS) in respective discipline/subject or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Or Eleven years teaching and/or research experience in recognized institution in subject specialty for candidates possessing 3 years recognized degree of D.M/ M.Ch in respective discipline/subject or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Non-Medical candidates: Fourteen years teaching and/or research experience indiscipline / subject concerned after obtaining Ph.D.
AIIMS, Rishikesh recruitment of Professor post - Apply Online
Applicants should take print out of their complete application form sign it and bring it at time of interview along with originals and attested photocopies of following certificates.
- Age proof & Aadhar Card.
- Residence proof
- Qualification proof (degree &Mark sheet).
- NOC (no objection certificate) document for those who are working in Central/State Government /Semi Government Autonomous Institutions from their respective organization
- Reserve category document
- Experience certificate.
- Medical council registration.
- List of publication in indexed journals.
- Proof of payment of application fee
- Any other relevant document to support your candidature.
Reservation (if applicable): As per Government Rules.
Short Listing: Prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing same does not entitle any candidate for selection. Based on bio-data, Selection Committee may short-list candidates for interview. Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application at time of interview.
Site of Interview: Interviews will be held at AIIMS, Rishikesh. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates appearing for interview.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Candidate who is already working in government service will intimate his/her Employer.
2. Applicants already in Government service shall have to produce Relieving Certificate from their present employer before joining Institute.
3. Employees of Institute will be governed by New Pension Scheme as per provision contained in Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division). Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB&PR dated 22.12.2003.
4. Residential accommodation to faculty staff appointed at Institute would be provided as per rules and subject to availability. H.R.A. as admissible to Central Government Servants of similar status stationed at Rishikesh, Uttarakhand will be provided.
5. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
6. Prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
7. Essential qualification must be registered with MCI / NMC.
8. Appointment is full time and private practice of any type is prohibited.
9. He/ She is expected to conform to rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to institute employees.
10. Candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
11. Reservation will be as per Government of India rules / guidelines.
12. In case any information given or declaration by candidate is found to be false or if candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from service and any action taken as deemed fit by appointing authority.
13. Decision of competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
14. Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
15. Director reserves right of any amendment, cancellation, withdrawal and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
16. Extension for date of joining will not be granted except in exceptional circumstances, decided by AIIMS administration.
17. Hospital Administration Qualification must be registered with MCI / NMC.
18. Requisite experience in respect of aforesaid vacant faculty posts is relaxable at discretion of Selecting Authority for SC/ST Candidates only.
19. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law in Dehradun.
About Free Rojgar Seva
Now no more worries about unemployment as Free Rojgar Seva is here to provide you all the latest information related to Sarkari Result, Sarkari Naukri, Latest government jobs alert, Online Form, SSC CHSL, SSC JE, SSC CGL, BHEL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment, Bharat Result, Rojgar Result, HAL Trainee Recruitment, State Government Jobs, Admit Card, Answer Key, India Seeds Recruitment, New Admission, UP Scholarship, SarkariExam, Sarkari exam result, India Post GDS, Free Job Alert, Latest Online Form, SSC, Bank, UPSC IAS Examination, Latest Sarkari Results, Army, Govt of Delhi Recruitment, Railway, UPPSC, UPSSSC, Railway NTPC Examination, BSNL JTO Recruitment, IBPS PO Examination, Combined Medical Services, Teaching Job, Rojgar Result, Police, Navy, Bihar Jobs, UP Jobs & Other Sarkari Jobs Results, Freshers Live and Freshers World, Sarkari Rojgar, IIT JEE Advanced, IIT JEE Main, NEET, Government Jobs Online Form.
There has been a huge demand for Sarkari Naukri or Sarkari Job in India for decades. Candidates or Job Seekers wish government job compare to a private job as a better option for their career because joining a government job gives a variety of advantages such as a secure life, good salary hike, job security, reputation in society, etc, Government Job is the dream for millions of people across the country, And there are only a few lucky candidates who get qualified government jobs.
Job Seekers here at Free Rojgar Seva may get everything related to every government job. Such information may contain the Latest Jobs notification, Online form, Important Date, all kinds of Sarkari Result, Rojgar Result, Admit Card for the different exam held over the Country. Candidates also find the latest notification and short details for State and Central government examinations.How To Use Free Rojgar Seva?
To get all the latest information related to the Free Rojgar Seva, you must first go to the website of the Free Rojgar Seva. After that, you can get all the latest notifications related to the government job. Basically, It is the collection of all the important information required for job aspirants.Free Rojgar Seva Provide Rojgar Result?
Yes, at Free Rojgar Seva you may find every kind of government results such as Rojgar Result CBSE class 10th, 12th, UP Police, SSC, Sarkari Result, UP PCS, UGC NET, CTET, CBSE NEET, UP TET, KVS, NVS, IAS, IFS, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy, UPSSSC, UP Lekhpal, UPPSC, UP VDO, Executive Assistant, and many more examinations. Here we update all kind of latest information regarding government job vacancies and give you a Free Job Alert News Letter to your email.Free Rojgar Seva Provide Admit Cards?
After a successful job post submission, the next step of Free Rojgar Seva is to get the Admit card at right time. Our dedicated Admit cards page will be published by all the major recruiting organizations such as Railway, Bank Job, SSC, UPSC, UPPSC, UPSSSC, TNPSC, DSSSB, Vyapam, Navy, Indian Army, Air Force, State PSC, State SSC & many more.Free Rojgar Seva Bank Jobs?
Yes, Free Rojgar Seva provides the latest information regarding all types of government Bank jobs and private Bank jobs. It was very difficult for any candidate to find all the related information of the Bank in one place. Therefore, all the important information related to the Bank Jobs like important date, admit card, Sarkari Result, syllabus, answer key, useful tips, merit list, Free Job Alert, practice paper, an online form is available on the page.Why Free Rojgar Seva is popular in Bihar & UP States?
Free Rojgar Seva is one of the best government jobs website in India. Bihar and Uttar Pradesh are the two states who made the Free Rojgar Seva term is popular. Free Rojgar Seva provides all the new upcoming government job notifications instantly. Grab all the job detail information and apply within a few seconds just by clicking a single link on Free Rojgar Page Page.Does Free Rojgar Seva provide an online form?
Yes, Free Rojgar Seva provides online forms of all types of governments and as well as private institutes. The Free Rojgar Seva page helps you find the latest online form. Our teams always work to make new recruitment notifications and the latest online forms available to you., We are focused on all types of government organizations such as Banking, Railway, SSC, UPSC, Defense, etc. You can believe in us and our team will provide you first and a large number of Free Job Notifications and online forms.
It is now become very easy to apply for any Sarkari Naukri or Sarkari job online. Some of the vacancies allow the submission of online scanned copies of education documents. The internet has made it very simple to apply for this post, which was once considered to be a very annoying task. Job Seekers are required to fill all the asked details properly in the specific form and submit as per the rules of the government. They may easily get the study material, exam pattern, admit cards, syllabus, answer keys and results at Free Rojgar Seva.