CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF MINING AND FUEL RESEARCH Technical Officer- Apply
CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR-CIMFR), Dhanbad is a premier ISO-9001 certified Research Institute under the aegis of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), an autonomous body under Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Government of India. Its vision is to be an Internationally Acclaimed Mining & Fuel Research Organization and its mission is to Develop and Deliver Sustainable Cutting Edge Technologies for Social Upliftment and Industrial Advancement.
Post Date - 30-10-20
Total Number of Vacancy - 23
- Candidates are required to pay an Application Fee (Non-refundable) of Rs.100/-only (Rupees One Hundred only). Payment must be made through SBI payment gateway only available at CIMFR website www.cimfr.nic.in. After making necessary payment, the candidate must enclose the web generated slip along with the application form
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/PWD/CSIR Permanent Employees category are exempted from submission of application fee.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted.
Any addendum/Modification/corrigendum/Information related to this advertisement shall be posted on CSIR-CIMFR website only.
- Last date for receipt of Application: 02nd of December, 2020 by 5.30 PM
CIMFR- Technical Officer
For Post wise information regarding, Essential Qualifications, desirable, Job Description and Experience in respect of Technical Officer posts please refer to Official Notification.
AGE LIMIT & RELAXATION
- The upper age limit is relaxable upto 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per Government of India orders in force only in those cases where the post are reserved for respective categories, on production of self-attested copy of relevant certificate in the prescribed format signed by the specified authority which needs to be produced in original at the time of Trade/Skill Test.
- Upper age limit is also relaxable upto 5 (five years) for the regular employees working in CSIR laboratories/ Institutes, Government Departments, autonomous bodies and public sector undertakings.
- As per GOI provisions, age relaxation for Widows, Divorced Women and Women Judicially separated from Husbands, the upper age limit is relaxable up to the age of 35 years (upto 40 years for members of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and upto 38 years for members belonging to the Other Backward Classes in respect of the posts reserved for them) for Widows, divorced Women and Women Judicially separated from their Husbands who are not remarried. The persons claiming age relaxation under this sub-para would be required to produce following documentary evidence:
i) In case of Widow, Death Certificate of her husband together with the Affidavit that she has not remarried since.
ii) In case of divorced Women and Women judicially separated from their husbands, a certified copy of the judgment/decree of the appropriate Court to prove the fact of divorce or the judicial separation, as the case may be, with an Affidavit in respect of divorced Women and they have not remarried since.
- Age relaxation to Persons with Disabilities (PWD) is permissible as per GoI orders issued from time to time. The persons claiming age relaxation under this sub-Para would be required to produce a certificate in prescribed proforma in support of their claims clearly indicating that the degree of physical disability is 40% or more. In any case, the appointment of these candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in accordance with the standards of medical fitness as prescribed by the Government for each individual posts to be filled by Direct Recruitment by Selection.
- Relaxation in age, over and above the stipulated limit, educational qualification and/or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates or if sufficient number of candidates possessing the requisite qualification and/or experience are not available to fill up the posts.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates are required to produce original certificate in the prescribed format signed by the specified authority at the time of Trade/Skill Test. The OBC candidate should produce the certificate valid for appointment to post under the Central Government as per latest instructions issued by the DOPT(GOI).
Mode of Selection
Mere fulfilment of educational qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for Trade Test/Written Test. The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates. The candidate should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experiences in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification supported with documents. Any change will be informed by Web Notice only.
For more information/vacancy detail please refer to Official website.
About Free Rojgar Seva
Now no more worries about unemployment as Free Rojgar Seva is here to provide you all the latest information related to Sarkari Result, Sarkari Naukri, Latest government jobs alert, Online Form, SSC CHSL, SSC JE, SSC CGL, BHEL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment, Bharat Result, Rojgar Result, HAL Trainee Recruitment, State Government Jobs, Admit Card, Answer Key, India Seeds Recruitment, New Admission, UP Scholarship, SarkariExam, Sarkari exam result, India Post GDS, Free Job Alert, Latest Online Form, SSC, Bank, UPSC IAS Examination, Latest Sarkari Results, Army, Govt of Delhi Recruitment, Railway, UPPSC, UPSSSC, Railway NTPC Examination, BSNL JTO Recruitment, IBPS PO Examination, Combined Medical Services, Teaching Job, Rojgar Result, Police, Navy, Bihar Jobs, UP Jobs & Other Sarkari Jobs Results, Freshers Live and Freshers World, Sarkari Rojgar, IIT JEE Advanced, IIT JEE Main, NEET, Government Jobs Online Form.
There has been a huge demand for Sarkari Naukri or Sarkari Job in India for decades. Candidates or Job Seekers wish government job compare to a private job as a better option for their career because joining a government job gives a variety of advantages such as a secure life, good salary hike, job security, reputation in society, etc, Government Job is the dream for millions of people across the country, And there are only a few lucky candidates who get qualified government jobs.
Job Seekers here at Free Rojgar Seva may get everything related to every government job. Such information may contain the Latest Jobs notification, Online form, Important Date, all kinds of Sarkari Result, Rojgar Result, Admit Card for the different exam held over the Country. Candidates also find the latest notification and short details for State and Central government examinations.How To Use Free Rojgar Seva?
To get all the latest information related to the Free Rojgar Seva, you must first go to the website of the Free Rojgar Seva. After that, you can get all the latest notifications related to the government job. Basically, It is the collection of all the important information required for job aspirants.Free Rojgar Seva Provide Rojgar Result?
Yes, at Free Rojgar Seva you may find every kind of government results such as Rojgar Result CBSE class 10th, 12th, UP Police, SSC, Sarkari Result, UP PCS, UGC NET, CTET, CBSE NEET, UP TET, KVS, NVS, IAS, IFS, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy, UPSSSC, UP Lekhpal, UPPSC, UP VDO, Executive Assistant, and many more examinations. Here we update all kind of latest information regarding government job vacancies and give you a Free Job Alert News Letter to your email.Free Rojgar Seva Provide Admit Cards?
After a successful job post submission, the next step of Free Rojgar Seva is to get the Admit card at right time. Our dedicated Admit cards page will be published by all the major recruiting organizations such as Railway, Bank Job, SSC, UPSC, UPPSC, UPSSSC, TNPSC, DSSSB, Vyapam, Navy, Indian Army, Air Force, State PSC, State SSC & many more.Free Rojgar Seva Bank Jobs?
Yes, Free Rojgar Seva provides the latest information regarding all types of government Bank jobs and private Bank jobs. It was very difficult for any candidate to find all the related information of the Bank in one place. Therefore, all the important information related to the Bank Jobs like important date, admit card, Sarkari Result, syllabus, answer key, useful tips, merit list, Free Job Alert, practice paper, an online form is available on the page.Why Free Rojgar Seva is popular in Bihar & UP States?
Free Rojgar Seva is one of the best government jobs website in India. Bihar and Uttar Pradesh are the two states who made the Free Rojgar Seva term is popular. Free Rojgar Seva provides all the new upcoming government job notifications instantly. Grab all the job detail information and apply within a few seconds just by clicking a single link on Free Rojgar Page Page.Does Free Rojgar Seva provide an online form?
Yes, Free Rojgar Seva provides online forms of all types of governments and as well as private institutes. The Free Rojgar Seva page helps you find the latest online form. Our teams always work to make new recruitment notifications and the latest online forms available to you., We are focused on all types of government organizations such as Banking, Railway, SSC, UPSC, Defense, etc. You can believe in us and our team will provide you first and a large number of Free Job Notifications and online forms.
It is now become very easy to apply for any Sarkari Naukri or Sarkari job online. Some of the vacancies allow the submission of online scanned copies of education documents. The internet has made it very simple to apply for this post, which was once considered to be a very annoying task. Job Seekers are required to fill all the asked details properly in the specific form and submit as per the rules of the government. They may easily get the study material, exam pattern, admit cards, syllabus, answer keys and results at Free Rojgar Seva.